HELP FOR LED ANALOG CLOCK

Hi freinds i need help about RTC , Can any one tell me how to use RTC for LEDs analoge clock .. tell me logics of programming also arduino board???? thanks in advance

Hi,

I would recommend a ds3231 rtc module, because they are more accurate than ds1307. Almost any Arduino will be ok, e.g. Uno, Nano.

How many leds will you have and will they be single colour or rgb?

I am making an analog clock using 60 ws2812B rgb leds. The hour, minute and second hands are represented by different colours. It is not complete and needs more work but I will share the code with you if you like. Here is a video: https://youtu.be/47fWT0pi07U

Paul

Thanks for responce dear. my net is too slow too watch video on youtube so please help me here about it.

Well, as i said, my clock uses a 1 metre strip of 60 ws2812 rgb leds. I cut a circular shaped piece of osb board with an outside circumference of 1m, and a centre cutout to make space for the electronics. The led strip is then wrapped & stuck on the outside edge of the osb board. The osb "doughnut" is then screwed to the back of a decorated circular mirror. The whole thing can be hung on a wall with a picture hook.

The leds are very bright and need a 4A 5V power supply. An Arduino Pro Micro controls the rtc and leds, but a Nano or Uno would be fine.

What about your clock, have you worked out a design of any sort?

PS. Commiserations on your internet situation. I live in an area with no broadband over the landlines and certainly no cable/fibre-optic! But i do get a reasonable 4G/LTE signal, so with the help of an outdoor antenna, i can get 6~7Mb/s.

i designed three circles one for seconds 2nd for minuts and 3rd for hour. now tell me logic of programming

me4fun: i designed three circles one for seconds 2nd for minuts and 3rd for hour. now tell me logic of programming

Your manners are slipping!

So your design has 180 individual leds. Have you constructed anything yet? Have you purchased any components? Do you have any ideas how you will control these leds? The programming logic will partly depend on this.

If you do not wish to use the ws2812 leds like I used in my project, my next suggestion would be to use 3 x max7219 chips.

Actually i am new to arduino so i need some basic help. i want blink led one led for every second 2nd for every minut and 3rd for every hour... total led 60 for seconds 60 for minuts and 12 for hour.. and i don't have arduino board just i have simulator for arduino. and i have to work on it with programming not hardware. Thanks

me4fun:
i want blink led one led for every second 2nd for every minut and 3rd for every hour…

I don’t understand that part.

me4fun:
total led 60 for seconds 60 for minuts and 12 for hour…

OK, I understand that part.

me4fun:
and i don’t have arduino board just i have simulator for arduino. and i have to work on it with programming not hardware.

Those Arduino simulators seem to cause as many problems as they solve and are not well respected on this forum. But to use those simulators, you have to design a circuit and write a sketch, correct? How far have you got with that learning? Does the simulator have components like ds3132, ds1307 or max7219?

me4fun: Actually i am new to arduino so i need some basic help. i want blink led one led for every second 2nd for every minut and 3rd for every hour... total led 60 for seconds 60 for minuts and 12 for hour.. and i don't have arduino board just i have simulator for arduino. and i have to work on it with programming not hardware. Thanks

Hello,this is me to write a article about beginners how to use the arduino operating LED,hope it can help you.

please share coding with me of your program