HELP FOR MY PROJECT TO SAFE THE OZON COUCH

Please, I would like someone to help me. I would like to make a robot to fill the ozone layer. I know how to do it: Two cards Arduinos A relay Solar panels High Voltage Transformer corona tube 2 ozone sensors: mq131 an altitude sensor thermistor heater ... What I would do is connect a relay that will act as a switch for transformer HTavec arduino.ceTHT card will be read back to the tube to transform o2 o3.pour in the sense I use an ozone sensor . I wonder 1-is how to receive sensor data from monpcsachant it would be maximum á 50km of altitude. 2-it's how to make his data in a more scientific courbe.c'est. 3-how to protect the return current map. THANK YOU SO MUCH

I KNOW MY ENGLISH IS BAD SORRY

Moderator: removed crosspost in science (1 post per language is more than enough)

1) what is "monpcsachant" ?

Please write your complete project ideas in french and let google translate turn it into english S'il vous plaît écrire vos idées de projets complets et laissez google translate tourner vers l'anglais en français

that what i have done

Moderator: removed a second cross-post - Please understand that that waste time..

Since we stopped using CFC's it is no longer required as the ozone is rebuilding itself. "Dumping" ozone up there isn't a solution as it merely dissipates.

I AM GOING TO DO AN OTHER TOPIC

Might want to check your caps lock key as well. That is yelling and won't get you help any faster.