Help for speakers.

Hello, I bought a speaker and I connected it to Arduino Mega. But the sound is to low, is there a electronic part that allow me to high the volume?

Don't bother to give us any details that might help us to help you; we love guessing games.

Google "audio amplifier"

I just asked, I prefer to deal with less unpleasant people.

Nevermind, I found this: https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B07B3YV1SK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Is it correct?

Hello, I bought a speaker and I connected it to Arduino Mega.

The Arduino doesn't have a true-analog output, so what are you trying to do?

Nevermind, I found this: https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B07B3YV1SK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Is it correct?

I don't know... I don't speak the language...

Are you doing something with DTMF?

You can't connect a regular 4 or 8 Ohm speaker directly to the Arduino. You'll get excess current which can damage the Arduino (plus probably not enough volume). You can directly connect a Piezo transducer* if you just need high frequencies. (You can get sound like a musical greeting card from the Arduino with a piezo.)

Your other options are: Build an amplifier, [u]buy an amplifier[/u] or buy [u]regular powered computer speakers[/u] (if you don't already have computer speakers).

Or if you don't need a linear amplifier and you don't need a volume control you can build a simple transistor or [u]MOSFET driver circuit[/u]. But depending on your application, that may be too loud and you may need a resistor in series.

• If you want to reproduce tones from the Arduino, make sure to get a piezo transducer or speaker. Don't get a "buzzer". A buzzer has it's own built-in sound generating circuit and it makes sound when connected to DC power.

Have you read the how to post sticky thread(s)? They are there for a reason.

DVDdoug: The Arduino doesn't have a true-analog output, so what are you trying to do? I don't know... I don't speak the language...

You can't connect a regular 4 or 8 Ohm speaker directly to the Arduino. You'll get excess current which can damage the Arduino (plus probably not enough volume). You can directly connect a Piezo transducer* if you just need high frequencies. (You can get sound like a musical greeting card from the Arduino with a piezo.)

Your other options are: Build an amplifier, [u]buy an amplifier[/u] or buy [u]regular powered computer speakers[/u] (if you don't already have computer speakers).

Or if you don't need a linear amplifier and you don't need a volume control you can build a simple transistor or [u]MOSFET driver circuit[/u]. But depending on your application, that may be too loud and you may need a resistor in series.

• If you want to reproduce tones from the Arduino, make sure to get a piezo transducer or speaker. Don't get a "buzzer". A buzzer has it's own built-in sound generating circuit and it makes sound when connected to DC power.

Ok, but I need it!

DVDdoug: The Arduino doesn't have a true-analog output, so what are you trying to do? I don't know... I don't speak the language...

Maybe, some Jack Audio Output.

Ok, but I need it!

Need what?

If you want to get answers you must be prepared to answer some questions because sadly, while most of do have crystal balls, they stopped working back in the 60's when the drugs wore off.

All that does it to take an audio input which consists of two tones played at the same time and give you an output as to what tones are playing. This is a DTMF signals (Dual Tone Multi Frequency, multi-frequency in pair of tones) and is used for sending numbers down the audio path of a telephone. You here this when you press buttons on a phone to get a connection. It has nothing to do with what I can guess is your problem of getting more volume from a speaker attached to a processor chip.

Shut up.

Now that is not very nice is it? So I will take that as a no.

@Bombasaur: you do seem to have a few topics on what appear to be very similar subjects.

Now, how about looking at the sticky posts, and read up on how best not to annoy other forum members? They owe you nothing, but they do deserve respect.