Help for wireless communication between two arduino

I'm doing a project on an arduino component tester
We were able to test electronic components like resistance, leds, transistor, Diode and get the values and show if the component works or not we were able to display the results on a tft 2.8 touch shield.

But now we have to use 2 arduinos one to do the tests and the other to display the value on the tft. So we need wireless communication between the arduino used to test and the other arduino with the screen. I bought a 433mhz transmitter and receiver and it's difficult for it to work

I would appreciate any help

I don’t have any personal experience with the 433MHz wireless modules - I think they are just a wireless version of a serial connection. If so have a look at the examples in Serial Input Basics - simple reliable ways to receive data. There is also a parse example to illustrate how to extract numbers from the received text.

The technique in the 3rd example will be the most reliable. It is what I use for Arduino to Arduino and Arduino to PC communication.

You can send data in a compatible format with code like this (or the equivalent in any other programming language)

Serial.print('<'); // start marker
Serial.print(value1);
Serial.print(','); // comma separator
Serial.print(value2);
Serial.println('>'); // end marker

However, I suspect nRF24L01+ wireless modules would be more suitable and more convenient to use as they can easily send binary data (up to 32 bytes per message) very reliably and fast.

Have a look at this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial.

…R

look at HC-12 modules. a big step up from RF-433s, cheap on eBay

AFAIK they also act as a wireless serial link.

...R