HELP.. how can i use two HC-SR501 PIRs to control LED strip light ??

Hi all, I don’t know where to start with this one but once i have a general plan of attack things normally work out ok!!

I need some help with the basic wiring for a Nano, there’s lots of examples of single PIR setups but very little on dual detectors.
Basically i have put a 12v PIR at the top of the stairs and this works fine but the downstairs landing turns right so the PIR at the top only detects you after you’ve run the gauntlet in the dark at the bottom.
At the moment i’m just using the 12v in / 12v out to LED detectors from Ebay but there doesn’t seem to be a way of parallel operation.

I have all the equipment needed to do it with an Arduino, i really do want to keep it compact so the Nano is a must, two PIRs, LEDs already run but can easily run the additional wiring for the second PIR.

Any help with the wiring layout , code for two PIRs or any other ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Big thanks, John

johnnyuplink: Hi all, I don't know where to start with this one

So it seems.

johnnyuplink: Basically I have put a 12v PIR at the top of the stairs and this works fine

Well, there's a start. Start by detailing exactly how you have this working, what components and what connections (circuit schematic) you have.

johnnyuplink: At the moment I'm just using the 12v in / 12v out to LED detectors from eBay but there doesn't seem to be a way of parallel operation.

Well, there is but we have absolutely no idea what "LED detectors from eBay" are! The term is meaningless. And SR-501s do not provide a 12 V output; nothing even resembling it!

johnnyuplink: I have all the equipment needed to do it with an Arduino,

But you are not telling what that equipment is. There's another question - whatever does an Arduino have to do with it? The HC-SR501 is a complete self-contained timer switch for controlling lights - there is no need for an Arduino.