help identify this cable

what kind of cable is this called?

4 wire cable?

It seems to be connected to a card reader
black - ground
red - VCC
yellow and brown - data line and clock or interrupt line or I2C ?

not very clear what you mean by "what kind of cable"...
if you mean the name of the PLUG: it is called JST