Not sure if this is the correct subforum for this, but it seems the best fit. I’m looking for the specific type, or a product link, or just any information about a special LED keypad I saw recently. Description:
- Completely clear acrylic or resin key caps
- Caps about 3/4 in^2 surface size
- Hollow caps, with no material directly underneath them (meaning you could set the keypad on a picture and still see parts of the picture through the keys)
- The contact pads for the keys were around the edges of the keys, which allowed them to be completely transparent
- Arranged in a 4x8 grid with 1/4 in spacing between keys
I originally spotted it in a maker fair and recently wanted to use one in a new project.
Has anyone seen anything like this, or know what this style is called? I’ve looked through around 100 pages on Mouser and Digikey and have not seen anything like it. Any information, or website for UI devices like that would be helpful.