Help me by naming circled components

So this is the layout of Smart Thermostat. I'm actually more into IT than this, so I'm complete beginner and amateur in this field. I know that one of those marked components is LED but I'm not sure how many types of LEDs exists and what is the best type to use in this project. Other marked components are something I really don't know what they represent and I would really appreciate the advice of which models I can use for this. Also, I didn't mark but I would really appreciate the advice for wires, too. I don't know why are some wires red, blue or black. This project is something I need to do for my college. Thank you, and sorry if those questions are dumb.

Left to right, top to bottom you have LED, NPN transistor, diode, relay, screw terminal.
The colours of the wires represent what they are carrying - red is power, black is ground, blue is signal.

There are plenty of options for all of those components which would work for your project. I don't know how many people on here would be willing to look them up and tell you specifics though. That sort of seems like part of the point of your project, if it's a college project. They should all be available at your local electronics store though.

Try a search on 'identifying electronic components'.

ok i hope you can understand...

but I'm not sure how many types of LEDs exists

Well a lot more than you might think.
Farnell actually stocks 19,485 different ones and by no means is that every one that exists.

Electricity famously doesn’t cair what colour the wire is, but we do because it makes things less easy to get them mixed up. That layout uses black wires for ground, red wires for positive supply, and blue wires for signals.

That sort of diagram is total pants for understanding what it does, it is known as a physical layout diagram, or more specifically Fritzing crap.

You need to use schematic symbols, with signal flow from left to right and polarity from top for the most positive to bottom for the most negitave when ever possible. A physical layout should never be used first to try and teach anything, it is very poor educationally if some teacher is doing this. It is a sign that he or she hasn’t a clue about what they are teaching you.

Grumpy_Mike:
it is very poor educationally if some teacher is doing this. It is a sign that he or she hasn’t a clue about what they are teaching you.

Sounds harsh, but essentially true.