Help me connect my flutter with the bluetooth

Hello developers and engineers , and i am looking for a sulotion to link my smart home project with a customized application build using flutter and if any can tell me how can i link the my app to the arduino together

Hello @realhassan97

Welcome.

What are you hoping to get from this forum? Your question is too vague for anyone to really help you. Please read How to get the best out of this forum and decide what help you want.

At the moment my interpretation of your question is that you want someone to build the code for you, in which case generally it would be expected that you agree to pay someone. If this is the case please let me know and I'll move this to Jobs and Paid Consultancy - Arduino Forum , where you can try to find someone willing to do the work for a fee.

Thanks,

What is a flutter?

Is the link to be wireless or wired? How far apart are the device with the app and the Arduino? What is the device with the app?

i just want someone to give me a source to build it, not looking for buying a service

flutter is a framework to build android apps

It's highly unlikely anyone will do that without being paid. Either learn how to code and do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you.

Perhaps it is time to move it then? :roll_eyes: