Help me find a sofware that replace Arduino hardware.

Hey guys... I want to search a sofware that we can transmit and receive data via serial monitor in PC instead of Arduino hardware. So that once I test a new sketch I don't need install wires, electrical elements... into Arduino board. Can anyone share with me??? Thanks in advance.

I want to search a sofware that we can transmit and receive data via serial monitor in PC instead of Arduino hardware.

It sounds to me like you are describing a terminal emulator. Maybe puTTY or Tera Term. Both can send and receive Serial data via a COM port on the PC.

I think what you're asking for is something to emulate the Arduino hardware and external circuits that you have connected to it. I haven't used any of these (and I don't see the need for them) but they do exist. Proteus (http://www.thinkcreate.org/index.php/debug-arduino-with-proteus/) is the only one I saved a link to, but I know there are others.

I would like a code to control my temperature using peltier pastilia in my processor. I will explain better control the temperature using a remote control and a display to stay at the temperature that I would want the code to run all this

andre25:
I would like a code to control my temperature using peltier pastilia in my processor.
I will explain better control the temperature using a remote control and a display to stay at the temperature that I would want the code to run all this

I don’t see the relevance to this thread. If you want to ask a separate question I suggest you start your own thread for that.