Help me for coding launchpad

Hi guys i want to make a launchpad like this https://www.instructables.com/id/Make-Your-Own-Launchpad/
for my brothers birthday but i dont know how to coding for arduino and this is my first arduino project. i made matrix and connect to arduino like this video but i cant find the code

GitHub - Chris--A/Keypad: A version of the keypad library found in Wiring. This is just a copy made compatible with the Arduino IDE library manager. its have examples but i dont know how to do it 6x6 and add velocities can anyone help me to write it or maybe if someone have it can send to me ?

It's not called an instructable for nothing! Usually a good first step is to just build what it, er, instructs you on.

Did you miss the button at the end of Step 5 which will download the program it seems you might be talking about - LaunchpadMIDI.ino?

You need to have all the libraries it uses installed in your IDE, they are also listed. If you don't know what that entails, say so or use your friend google. Something like "add arduino library" no quotes, you know.

Let us know how you make out!

In the meantime, post some pictures of all those parts you have already hooked up!

HTH

a7

Thanks for advice :slight_smile: i will let you know if i make it :smiley:

Duplicate question in Audio deleted