Help! Me to develop my device

Hello everyone!
I am working on a device based on fingerprint Smart Attendance System. This is not a demo or any college/university project.
I am making it for professional device and start to production
I am using atmega2560 as a main chip.
Fingerprint: R305
Display: 2.8" TFT display 8-bit parallel
GSM module: A6 mini for gprs to send data website
I make this device about 100pcs for our local education institute.
Now ! My question is that everything is ok for my project ? Or anything should be change ?

hridoy96:
Now ! My question is that everything is ok for my project ? Or anything should be change ?

You have listed the components you plan to use but you have not described the requirement so I can't see how your question can be answered.

Nor have you described how, or where the devices will be used.

...R

Robin I wonder just how many of these projects are commercial in natureā€¦

wolframore:
Robin I wonder just how many of these projects are commercial in nature...

At least this guy is upfront about it.

...R

wolframore:
Robin I wonder just how many of these projects are commercial in nature...

Indeed.

At least in this case the OP is honest, the OP is pressumably after the same 'free' advice as other posters but does own up to it being a commercial product which they no doubt hope to profit from.

I had a guy who wanted me to build and program him a lighting controller to replace a $3000 commercial unit but his budget was $100.

hridoy96:
I am making it for professional device and start to production
[...]
Fingerprint: R305

Seriously.

"Professional device", "start production", but obviously you don't even have a prototype under test, nor does it sound likely you even thought it through. The suggestion of using the old, expensive ATmega2560 shows this as well.

One limitation of such finger print scanners is that you can NOT share finger prints between them. That's very likely a showstopper for a 100-unit deployment.