Help me to understand an error i'm not experimented :)

Hello guys, i have to make a project in which I have to use a "gyroscope 3-axis"
I've found the code on the official website of the constructor.
The driver and the library can be downloaded here

So the error is

Arduino : 1.8.2 (Windows 7), Carte : "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

E:(3) SPE CUBE\TIPE\gyro_tout_en_1\gyro_tout_en_1.ino: In function 'void setup()':

gyro_tout_en_1:35: error: no matching function for call to 'ITG3200::init()'

gyro.init();

^

E:(3) SPE CUBE\TIPE\gyro_tout_en_1\gyro_tout_en_1.ino:35:15: note: candidates are:

In file included from E:(3) SPE CUBE\TIPE\gyro_tout_en_1\gyro_tout_en_1.ino:29:0:

C:\Users\ASUS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\itg-3200driver-master/ITG3200.h:124:8: note: void ITG3200::init(unsigned int)

void init(unsigned int address);

^

C:\Users\ASUS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\itg-3200driver-master/ITG3200.h:124:8: note: candidate expects 1 argument, 0 provided

C:\Users\ASUS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\itg-3200driver-master/ITG3200.h:125:8: note: void ITG3200::init(unsigned int, byte, byte, byte, byte, bool, bool)

void init(unsigned int address, byte _SRateDiv, byte _Range, byte _filterBW, byte _ClockSrc, bool _ITGReady, bool _INTRawDataReady);

^

C:\Users\ASUS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\itg-3200driver-master/ITG3200.h:125:8: note: candidate expects 7 arguments, 0 provided

E:(3) SPE CUBE\TIPE\gyro_tout_en_1\gyro_tout_en_1.ino: In function 'void loop()':

gyro_tout_en_1:45: error: 'class ITG3200' has no member named 'getXYZ'

gyro.getXYZ(&x,&y,&z);

^

gyro_tout_en_1:56: error: 'class ITG3200' has no member named 'getAngularVelocity'

gyro.getAngularVelocity(&ax,&ay,&az);

^

Plusieurs bibliothèque trouvées pour "ITG3200.h"
Utilisé : C:\Users\ASUS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\itg-3200driver-master
Non utilisé : C:\Users\ASUS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Grove_3_Axis_Digital_Gyro-master
Non utilisé : C:\Users\ASUS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Grove_3_Axis_Digital_Gyro-master
exit status 1
no matching function for call to 'ITG3200::init()'

Ce rapport pourrait être plus détaillé avec
l'option "Afficher les résultats détaillés de la compilation"
activée dans Fichier -> Préférences.

I think the problem come from the library called ITG3200, but i don't understand well were...
On the computer of my school, it works but not at home :-/
Can you help me guys?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

P.S.: excuse my english, I'm just a young french student :wink:

did you install the ITG3200 library?

Yes I did (I think I installed it well, but how to know?)

OK
I don't know how, but the library was saved in the disc C and also in the disc I, so Arduino was confused...

You can close the post now