Help Me with My new Robot

Hello every one
I am working on Arduino Robot Project
I want to get my Location Longitude/Latitude using GPS and send my Robot to specific GPS
any Idea How to Do that ?
Thank

Piece of cake IF you can get GPS data AND you know where you want to go AND you have a way of knowing the orientation of the robot.

Are you ONLY operating the robot outdoors, where it can get a GPS signal?

How will you define where to go, when you know where you are?

When you know where you are, and where you want to go, you can calculate the direction and distance to the target. Then, you orient the robot correctly (so it is heading in the right direction). How will you know when it is heading in the right direction?

Then, all you need to do is travel at a constant speed for a known amount of time, without slipping.

Or, you travel for a while, and take a new "where am I" reading, calculate a new direction and distance, turn and go. Repeat until the distance is zero. Or some value that can pass for zero in the dark.

thank you for answer
My problem is how to determine the angle between me and the target Lat/lon (i will manually give it in code )
My situation is :
1- i have my location lat/lon
2- i have the target location
3- i have the distance between them
4- i want my robot to turn to target and walk this is my problem

How far away are the points?

If they're not terribly far away then you can just use trigonometry.

If they're very far away then you have to deal with the fact that the Earth is round(ish).

My situation is :
1- i have my location lat/lon
2- i have the target location
3- i have the distance between them
4- i want my robot to turn to target and walk this is my problem

So, you have some code that would answer the questions of how that data is known. You failed to read the stickies at the top of the forum before posting here, or thumbed your nose at the rules.

So, you can deal with your problem by yourself.

Just a quick thought:

4 -
Move some distance, get position from GPS.
Calculate angle that you'll need to turn, from the three known points: Begin, End, Current
Determine how long to turn wheels/move legs at what speed in order to turn that angle.
Move some distance and repeat from beginning until close enough.

AhmadSabbaghAM:
Hello every one
I am working on Arduino Robot Project
I want to get my Location Longitude/Latitude using GPS and send my Robot to specific GPS
Thank

In principle basic trigonometry and dynamic speed / velocity / acceleration calculation.
In practice , depending on the actual distance of robot travel, you will have to tackle (limited) GPS accuracy, perhaps add some other means to determine the actual absolute location of your robot.
Good luck.