help me with processing

hello please help me. i would like a programm with processing. i would like put in this programm 20 led : 10 led on and 10 led off and 10 button. when i push the button turn on the led and and when dont push the button turn off the led. also i would like turn on the led when the relay turn on, and turn off the relay turn off the led. please help me.

i would like a programm with processing. i would like put in this programm 20 led

Processing itself cannot control LEDs, it can send commands to an Arduino which controls the leds.

You must approach this stepwise, and only go to the next step if you understand the one you are busy with

1. learn to blink a led in an Arduino - see blink without delay example
  2. learn to do serial communication between Arduino and Processing - check serial references
  3. learn to interpret the commands comming from processing on the Arduino - search the forum, many examples exist
  4. scale up to 2,3,4...20 LEDs on the Arduino site - Note an arduino UNO has no 20 lines ...
  5. scale up to multiple buttons on the processing site - check processing.org

Then it is time for

also i would like turn on the led when the relay turn on, and turn off the relay turn off the led

Don't know what you mean by the relay? I know what a relay is, but not how it is connected to whatever in your project.