[HELP] Mkr Wan 1300

Good morning,

I've a problem, my arduino mkr wan 1300 has the architecture samd, and i need a library that can let it works with the architecture mfrc522, do you know any libraries to make this two architecture works?

i need a library that can let it works with the architecture mfrc522

mfrc522 is NOT an architecture.

My bad sorry, but there is a library that can works with the mkr wan 1300?

What do you expect the library to do?

I want that the sensor rfid works with the mkr wan 1300, without problems

MG95:
I want that the sensor rfid works with the mkr wan 1300, without problems

So, get busy writing such a library. Or, use an Arduino that the existing library is designed to work with.

follow the getting started link then Use your Arduino MKR WAN 1300 on the Arduino Web IDE then MKRWANLoraSendAndReceive

Hello friends. I need help on a topic. I bought some Arduino MKR 1300 and I have not been able to connect them to the Lora network. I have tried via OTTA and it appears to me that I should be closer to the window. I’m new to IoT, I’d like you to help me a bit with this. What happens if I do not join the network, could I also communicate two MKR nodes without the need to join the Lora network?

I have been guiding myself through this page: https://github.com/gonzalocasas/arduino-mkr-wan-1300

Please help me !!

Check with the Things map if you have a Lora Gateway nearby

reception can be effected by buildings, hills, trees, etc between you and the gateway and also the construction of the building you are in - moving the MKR 1300 near to a window may help

if that fails you could set up your own gateway

communication between two MKR 1300 devices should be possible using peer-to-peer communication - I have done this with Arduino Lorashield, Adafruit feather 32u4 and Microchip PicTail Lora devices in addition to connecting to the LoraWAN network using OTTA