help modify this code to combine outputs to one serial string

I have been using this code to control two 24v motors using a joystick and Sabertooth 2x25 www.dimensionengineering.com/datasheets/Sabertooth2x25.pdfin the analog input mode with a resistor capacitor circuit A0 and A1 are analog inputs from joystick 9 and 10 from arduino went to sabertooth s1 and s2 to control direction. I want to switch over to simple serial strings but do not know how to combine the OutputValue=map(sensorValue,0,1023,255,0); and OutputValue1=map(sensorValue1,0,1023,255,0); together to create one string to send to sabertooth. When I look at my current serial monitor I see the two values put together and an output the stays at 128 it looks like this:

sensor= 511513 output=128

const int joystickLRinPin = A0;
const int joystickFAinPin=A1;
const int joystickLRsignalPin = 9;
const int joystickFAsignalPin = 10;

int sensorValue =0;
int sensorValue1=0;
int OutputValue=0;
int OutputValue1=0;

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  pinMode(9, OUTPUT);
}

void loop() {

sensorValue = analogRead(A0);
  sensorValue1 = analogRead(A1);
  Serial.println(sensorValue, DEC);
  Serial.println(sensorValue1, DEC);

OutputValue=map(sensorValue,0,1023,255,0);
  OutputValue1=map(sensorValue1,0,1023,255,0);   

analogWrite(9,OutputValue);
  analogWrite(10,OutputValue1);
  Serial.print("sensor = " );                       
  Serial.print(sensorValue);
  Serial.print(sensorValue1);  
  Serial.print("\t output = ");      
  Serial.println(OutputValue);  
  Serial.println(OutputValue1);
  delay(10);      
}

Moderator edit: [code][/code] tags added. (Nick Gammon)

Not sure what you mean by "combine" but you could try doing Serial.print (not println) and doing a Serial.print (",") in between.

impellbm: When I look at my current serial monitor I see the two values put together and an output the stays at 128 it looks like this:

Your code is doing exactly what you told it to do. So what is the issue? How did you want the strings to look?