Help!! Need Project Ideas!!!!

Hello everyone!!

I have recently run out of any inspiration for projects I can make!!! If you have any beginner/intermediate project ideas that you think would be cool to make, please put them here!!! Feel free to put any project idea you have, no matter how simple or common it may be. All ideas welcome!!!

Thanks!

Why not tell use what projects you have already made so we don't waste time repeating them?

Steve

mini autonomous lunar rover.

Fade the LED on pin 13 up and down.

lightning detector.

slipstick:
Why not tell use what projects you have already made so we don't waste time repeating them?

Well my hope was that if I got enough ideas, even if I had already done a few, I would have enough ideas I have not done to make up for it.

dave-in-nj:
mini autonomous lunar rover.

I said easy/intermediate :roll_eyes:

TheMemberFormerlyKnownAsAWOL:
Fade the LED on pin 13 up and down.

Wait... At first I thought that this was too simple, but now that I think about it, you can't PWM the pin 13. Is this even possible?? I would love to know. Thanks for the idea!

I'd really like to know how to keep a hula hoop spinning. :o

micwall:
At first I thought that this was too simple, but now that I think about it, you can't PWM the pin 13. Is this even possible?

You seem to misunderstand! :roll_eyes:

The Arduino is - uses - a microcontroller. :astonished:

best place for beginner ideas is things like 10 ten arduino project.
try google and then also youtube

An Arduino program that generates project ideas.

A think that tells a cat which side of a door it wants to be on.

Read through these fora for the things people are asking for help with, lots of ideas there.

micwall:
Wait… At first I thought that this was too simple, but now that I think about it, you can’t PWM the pin 13. Is this even possible?? I would love to know. Thanks for the idea!

Absolutely possible.
Try it.

PerryBebbington:
A think that tells a cat which side of a door it wants to be on.

Schrodinger's Answer.

You're all being very silly.

Then again, if you ask a silly question....

Glorymill:
You're all being very silly.

Then again, if you ask a silly question.

Ah! You have discovered one of the forum rules!

Read the forums. You'll see a lot of repetition: aquarium controllers and door openers for chicken coops are popular. Garduino projects abound. Then too, there's the occasional project that's totally new (at least to me). For example, someone wanted to replace the controller to his hydraulic sheet metal press a few weeks back. A list of projects you found here ought to provide you inspiration I would think.

There's also hackaday, instructables (for concepts only - ignore the actual instructions!), Pi forums - some of those projects could just as well use an Arduino.

But really, it all depends on you and your skills and needs. Look around your living space - is there something you would like to automate? Do your hobbies suggest anything?

Edit: Is there some new hardware you'd like to master controlling? Servos, GPS, LoRA, stepper motor, solenoid, DC motor, flux capacitor? Plenty of mini projects in there.

We can suggest ludicrous projects for you all day long, but you need to give us a clue.

micwall:
Wait... At first I thought that this was too simple, but now that I think about it, you can't PWM the pin 13. Is this even possible?? I would love to know. Thanks for the idea!

It is; use a Leonardo :smiley: