Help needed in making program

Hi! Guys I have built a hot air balloon with 4 motors on all four sides. I need to make this balloon follow a preprogrammed GPS route. Please send me the code and necessary parts I require.(I am using arduino uno for it).

images.jpg

(deleted)

Hi! Guys I have built a hot air balloon with 4 motors on all four sides. I need to make this balloon follow a preprogrammed GPS route. Please send me the code and necessary parts I require.(I am using arduino uno for it).

Welcome to the forum.

Generally this section of the forum provides help to people who have tried to program something and have a problem, which is not what you have done.

It is unlikely in the extreme that anyone has written the program that you are asking for as it is an unusual application. If you are willing to pay someone to write it for you then please post in the Gigs and Collaborations section of the forum.

Otherwise start using the Uno and come back with any problems or queries that you have and don’t duplicate you postss

DON'T CROSS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE REPORTED THIS THREAD TO THE MODERATORS

Here is the code. Just fill in the blanks and you will be soaring with the eagles.

void setup()
{

}

void loop()
{

}