Help Needed to Alter Marlin Software

After replacing the printrboard on my printrbot 1403, I changed the board manufacturer from Printrbot to Geeetech. This requires a few changes of the Marlin Software, which has created multiple problems.

Specifically with this line:

define SENSITIVE_PINS {0, 1, X_STEP_PIN, X_DIR_PIN, X_ENABLE_PIN, X_MIN_PIN, X_MAX_PIN, Y_STEP_PIN, Y_DIR_PIN, Y_ENABLE_PIN, Y_MIN_PIN, Y_MAX_PIN, Z_STEP_PIN, Z_DIR_PIN, Z_ENABLE_PIN, Z_MIN_PIN, Z_MAX_PIN, HEATER_BED_PIN, FAN_PIN, _E0_PINS, _E1_PINS, _E2_PINS, analogInputToDigitalPin(TEMP_0_PIN), analogInputToDigitalPin(TEMP_1_PIN), analogInputToDigitalPin(TEMP_2_PIN), analogInputToDigitalPin(TEMP_BED_PIN)}

Resulting in the Error Message: expected primary-expression before ','

I would appreciate any help with this issue and post any further information that is required.

The FULL error message would point to the error, saying what line and character it detected the error. Select all of the text in the box below your sketch, copy it, and paste it in a reply here. Select all of that text and click on the ‘</>’ button above to format it as ‘code’.

You might be more likely to find someone with the knowledge to help you on the Reprap Forum.

…R