Help Needed With Stepper motor and flex sensor coding

Hello Arduino Community, I am working on a project which basically based on an animatronic hand. I have a glove with flex sensors attached and a robotic hand with stepper motors controlling the fingers. How would I go about coding it? I need to know what kinds of functions I need in order for this to work. I am familiar with C++ but i do not know how i would apply it to the flex sensors and stepper motors. I need the motors to turn a certain point when the flex sensors are being flexed. So if I make a fist the stepper motor rotate until the fist is completely made and vice versa.

Thank you.

I am familiar with C++ but i do not know how i would apply it to the flex sensors and stepper motors.

If you haven't even worked through any of the examples on the playground, or any of the example code provided with the Arduino IDE, this project is beyond your capabilities.

Reading from the flex sensor is trivial. Use analogRead() when the sensor is correctly attached to an analog pin.

I need the motors to turn a certain point when the flex sensors are being flexed.

What point would that be? If you can't even describe what you want to do, you'll never be able to code it. What hardware do you have for driving the stepper motor? Stepper motors draw far too much current to be driven directly by the Arduino.