HELP!!! Newb Project: check this out..

Hello all,
I need some help/suggestions for this project that im working on. I’ll explain what im trying to do and welcome any suggestions on components to use and help with how I would write the programming for an ardweeny operating on a 9V battery. K, here goes:
Project:

• 1 Toggle master switch
  • 2 pushbuttons
  • 2 recording modules to play tones
  • One electronic latch/solenoid/motor etc…

Purpose: Im building a wood box that will have a door that will fold down from top to its side. The sequence I need to have happen is the following:

• Master toggle switch supplies power to ardweeny and pushbutton #1
  • Once pushbutton #1 is pressed, recording module#1 will play a tone for approximately 10 seconds.
  • After that tone ends, recording module #2 will play a different tone and supply power to pushbutton #2
  • Once pushbutton #2 is pressed, electronic latch is actuated and recording module #2 stops playing tone
  • Master toggle is switched to remove power from entire system

Any ideas on how to accomplish what im asking using some fancy arduino programming and some hardware? I have an ardweeny on the way with a voltage regulator. I need to make sure of a few things in the build. Pushbutton #2 can have no effect UNTIL recording module #2’s tone is being played and that pushbutton #1 have NO effect if pressed during recording module #2’s tone is being played.
Any ideas guys?
(see attached diagram of what it kinda looks like)

Don't get hung up with this provides power to that. The project is a perfectly simple sequence that can be done with one arduino generating the two tones and looking at the two buttons in turn. Do some tutorial examples and get a feel for how it all works and then you will find your project is very easy. Start off by looking at the tone tutorial.