help please

Help wanted,

I am looking for some assistance with a project that I’m working on. I’m attempting to make an automated humidor. The summation of what im trying to do is:

Humidity level above X, LCD screen turns yellow, fan 1 turns on and stepper motor 1 moves.
Humidity level below Y, LCD screen turns purple, fan 2 turns on and stepper motor 2 moves.

Temperature above B, LCD turns red, fan 1 turns on and stepper motor 1 moves.
Temperature bellow A, LCD turns Blue, heat pad turns on

Humidity between X and Y, and temperature between B and A screen green, all fans off, all steppers closed.

the humidity level would need to be read from an average of 3 sensors.(I think that this wold be the best way to get a accurate reading)

Plus there need to be an additional circuit

Water level sensor. This function does not need to be attached to the screen, but would be nice if it showed “low water” and flashed when water level switch is engaged.

If not I will need a led to blink to indicate that the water level is low.

The equipment that I have is:
Arduino uno
16x2 RBG LCD
2 AM2315 humidity/tem sensors
HTU21D-F Temperature & Humidity Sensor
2 laptop fans horizontal orientation
2 micro stepper motors
Tank Horizontal Liquid Water Level Sensor Float Switch
And an assortment of LED’s, transistors, diodes, relays and amplifiers.
The issue that I have is I lack any sort of programing skills. I can barely even get the test programs to load. Let alone program these circuits.

Take small steps. Get the test programs to work first. Make an LED blink. Send serial data to the serial monitor. Try to print "hello world" on your LCD. Get the sensors working to read real humidity, tank level. Do all of those items one at a time. You will end up with a dozen test sketches which only work with one thing plugged in.

Also read Robin's excellent post on Planning and Implementing an Arduino program.

Driving the fans and steppers is a bit more complex. You will need some more hardware to get them to work. What is the power supply you have?

right now I’m only working with the USB for powering the adruino, i would like to keep as little power as possible. but I am aware that I will need more to power the fans.

You need to plan now for what power you will have in the future. Is it battery powered?

You can test with USB power, it will probably be capable of running one of the servos, if it's not loaded with any mechanism.

no not battery powered. I know that I will need to up the power input. I am thinking a 24v power supply should work, that will be enough to power all of the components and have some left over. I will regulate it down to the 5v that is necessary to run the arduino, then branch off each of the circuits individually and use relays and transistors to switch when the components turn on and off. this will also have enough power left over that i can put in a LED light system afterword.