HELP PLEASE

I was board so i thought i would take my old RC car and make it autonomous i used an old sentry program to get it to drive but cant get the motor running if anyone can help me that would be great want to get the project done for school and give me a parts list if you can i only have the arduino board and prototyping board and the motor that is connected into a power to servo converter. has me stumped >:(

You will probably have to post details about what kind of car it is before someone can help. You could probably send it radio signals with a radio transmitter. Or, if you have to, use 2 servos to directly move things on the remote control.

Dear Ninja,

for your parts list, first get a few upper case letters and points to terminate your sentences. That would make your message not as confusing as a ninja's smoke bomb. Also, while you may have the sense of a ninja, mere mortals like us can't smell from 5000 miles away what kind of speed controller your car has. Without providing more details in the form of a link to data-sheet there's little chance of getting any useful help.

By your own description the speed controller is something like "power to servo converter". Have you considered that it is just what you say, it makes the speed control behave like any other servo?

Korman

Dear Korman,

for your parts list, first get a few emoticons to terminate your sarcasm. That would make your message not as confusing as reading a sign in a village in Pivara municipality in Kragujevac city district in the ?umadija District of central Serbia (no, this location is not at all random), when located in Norway. Also, while you may have the time to write funny remarks, mere mortals like us can't smell from 5000 miles away what kind of intention your text has. Without providing more details in the form of a link to 'Humor for Dummies' there's little chance of getting any useful responses.

Sorry guys, for that lame reply! :-[

Thank you Korman, for taking the time and write such a funny response ;D and sorry for ruining it (I do not mean a think that I wrote in the 'quote' BTW, for some fun, try to figure out why I choce the location for the sign that I did :P)

it is a traxxas 2 wheel drive with a 19V dc motor that can go at least 35 now how would i set up me arduino board to send radio signals with what parts that would be awsome i am new to robotics i just started a year ago and want to tackle big projects

can go at least 35

35 what - oranges per grape fruit.

Still not got the hang of writing in sentences have we.

how would i set up me arduino board to send radio signals

You attach an output pin of the arduino to the data input pin of your transmitter. You do have a transmitter? If so what receiver do you have? How is that attached to your marvellous thing? What signals are the motors expecting?

Here are some spare full stops, I think you need them. .............................................................................. When you run out I can send you some more.

i have the radio controller and the reciever is hookedup to the motor with what looks like the end of a servo chord like a converter piece if you cant explain can you give me a link on how to do this

Have you already found out what protocol is used or what signals the motor and the steering mechanism exspects, so you can determine what signals to send from the Arduino and what program to write?

Which sensors will you be using, how far is “autonomuos” going?

want to get the project done for school

You really need to focus on correct sentance punctuation in school instead of robots. If you can't correctly "code" a sentance so it is understandable, the potential for successfully writing "code" for a microcontroller is slim.

i am asking for help not grammer lessons i just want to know if anyone can tell me how to code this arduino and how to hookup my radio controller to send a signal to the motor to move forward and backward i already have the arduino programmed to steer the servo >:(

i am asking for help not grammer lessons i just want to know if anyone can tell me how to code this arduino and how to hookup my radio controller to send a signal to the motor to move forward and backward i already have the arduino programmed to steer the servo

Dear Ninja,

help is freely given by the members of this forum, not yours to ask for when it takes your fancy. If your postings don't make one wish to help you because they're rude illiterate gibberish, you won't get any. I suggest you use Google to do your own research if you're unable to ask nicely, politely and in a pleasing manner including all details necessary for others to understand your problem (best include links to the datasheets of your components to interface with).

Have a nice evening.

Korman