Help Putty doesn't work

Hello everyone, I have a problem with some cards. The project is not mine and has already been done many times .. but I can not complete it. This project serves to establish a serial connection between the iPhone and the computer. I have an iPhone 3G that is connected to a "PodGizmo PodBreakout 1.5" (pinouts below). This PodGizmo is connected to a FT232R breakout. In total there are two USB ports. The first comes from the PodBreakout and goes from pins 16 (black), 23 (red), 25 (white) and 27 (green) to USB. The seconds comes from the FT232R breakout from miniUSB to USB. The PodBreakout is connected to FT232R breakout through pins 1 (white), 12 (green) and 13 (red) (on the PodBreakout) to pins GND (white), RX-I (red) and TX-0 (green). Then there are some resistors only on PodBreakout: 470kOhm from pins 1 to 21 and 68kOhm from pin 16 to 21. Then there is a jumper from pin 16 to 11. Charging the battery works perfectly, but when I open Putty or TeraTerm to go to communicate through the terminal, I write some letters, the red LED turns on (on the FT232R breakout), but does not write the letters on the terminal and the iPhone gets nothing because the green LED does not light up. Must I post a photo? Thanks if you will reply me..

Pinout:

Pin Signal  Description
1   GND Ground (-), internally connected with Pin 2 on iPod motherboard
2   GND Audio & Video ground (-), internally connected with Pin 2 on iPod motherboard
3   Right   Line Out - R (+) (Audio output, right channel)
4   Left    Line Out - L(+) (Audio output, left channel)
5   Right In    Line In - R (+)
6   Left In Line In - L (+)
7   Unknown Unknown
8   Video Out   Composite video output (only when slideshow active on iPod Photo)
9   S-Video Chrominance output  for iPod Color, Photo only
10  S-Video Luminance output    for iPod Color, Photo only
11  GND Serial GND
12  Tx  ipod sending line, Serial TxD
13  Rx  
ipod receiving line, Serial RxD

14  RSVD    Reserved
15  GND Ground (-), internally connected with pin 16 on iPod motherboard
16  GND USB GND (-), internally connected with pin 15 on iPod motherboard
17  RSVD    Reserved
18  3.3V    3.3V Power (+) 
Stepped up to provide +5 VDC to USB on iPod Camera Connector. If iPod is put to sleep while Camera Connector is present, +5 VDC at this pin slowly drains back to 0 VDC.
19  +12V    Firewire Power 12 VDC (+)
20  +12V    Firewire Power 12 VDC (+)
21  Accessory Indicator/Serial enable   
Different resistances indicate accessory type:
1kOhm - iPod docking station, beeps when connected
10kOhm - Takes some iPods into photo import mode
68kOhm - makes iPhone 3g send audio through line-out without any messages
500kOhm - related to serial communication / used to enable serial communications Used in Dension Ice Link Plus car interface
1MOhm - Belkin auto adaptor, iPod shuts down automatically when power disconnected Connecting pin 21 to ground with a 1MOhm resistor does stop the ipod when power (i.e. Firewire-12V) is cut. Looks to be that when this pin is grounded it closes a switch so that on loss of power the Ipod shuts off. Dock has the same Resister.

22  TPA (-) FireWire Data TPA (-)
23  5 VDC (+)   USB Power 5 VDC (+)
24  TPA (+) FireWire Data TPA (+)
25  Data (-)    USB Data (-)
26  TPB (-) FireWire Data TPB (-)
27  Data (+)    
USB Data (+) 
Pins 25 and 27 may be used in different manner. To force the iPod 5G to charge in any case, when USB Power 5 VDC (pin 23) is fed, 25 must be connected to 5V through a 10kOhm resistor, and 27 must be connected to the Ground (for example: pin 1) with a 10kOhm resistor.

iPod 5G can also be forced to charge by attaching the data + and the data - pins to the 5v via a 10k Ohm resistor ( BOTH PINS) and connecting pin 16 to the 5v (ground). (Confirmed working with iPod 5G 20GB)

To charge an iPhone 3G / iPod Touch 2nd gen, usb data- (25) should be at 2.8v, usb data+(27) should be at 2.0v. This can be done with a few simple resistors: 33k to +5v (23) and 22k to gnd(16) to obtain 2v and 33k to +5v and 47k to gnd to obtain 2.8v. This is a notification to the iphone that it is connected to the external charger and may drain amps from the usb.

28  TPB (+) FireWire Data TPB (+)
29  GND FireWire Ground (-)
30  GND FireWire Ground (-)

Back side of dock connector;
02 04 06 08 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 24 26 28 30
01 03 05 07 09 11 13 15 17 19 21 23 25 27 29

I have an iPhone 3G that is connected to a “PodGizmo PodBreakout 1.5” (pinouts below). This PodGizmo is connected to a FT232R breakout.

I don’t understand what you are trying to do here. The iPhone is a USB device. The FT232R is a USB device. How do you plan on making two devices talk to each other? There needs to be a Host-Device pair.

I don't understand what you are trying to do here. The iPhone is a USB device. The FT232R is a USB device. How do you plan on making two devices talk to each other? There needs to be a Host-Device pair.

Yes, i have to do SSH over USB. The PodBreakout brings all 30 pins from the iPod, iPhone, and iPad dock connector and makes it easy to solder wires to. The FT232R converts serial to USB. What can I do?

ssh over USB? Using Serial? Huh? You've completely lost me. I suspect you have created a convoluted solution to a problem, but haven't taken the time to explain what that problem (or solution) actually is.

I'm further baffled why you've posted this in the "Installation & Troubleshooting" section which clearly says: "For problems with Arduino itself, NOT your project". So, what's the problem with your Arduino?

It's not my project. Here's the link: http://media.blackhat.com/bh-us-11/Esser/BH_US_11_Esser_Exploiting_The_iOS_Kernel_Slides.pdf

And this relates to installation and troubleshooting of your Arduino how?

I think it's not arduino but con you help me plese? i saw this: http://scuola.arduino.cc/en/content/arduino-comunication-iphone-using-podbreakout-v15