Help reading multiple MPU 6050 sensor with TCA9548A

Hello, mi trying to read X and Y angle from mpu6050 sensor with a mux. I need to reed more than 3 sensors that is why i use the mux since all mpu have the same I2C address. Mux is TC49548A
This is the code im using for Arduino Uno. Im trying to read 1 sensor at first and then i would add more
If someone please would give me some feedback or tell me what is wrong that i can not get values. i really would appreciate it. here the code im using and wire connections

angulacion.3.ino (1.37 KB)

code mpu and tca9548 mux.txt (1.46 KB)

There is no need to use a mux with multiple MPU-6050s. Just connect the AD0 input of each sensor to a different Arduino digital output.

That way you can control the I2C address (0x68 or 0x69). Set all but one AD0 input to 1, and only the MPU-6050 with AD0 set to zero will respond to commands sent to 0x68.

Don’t forget that level translators are needed with an Uno if you don’t use a muxer.

Post the code according to the forum guidelines, so we can see it.
Leo…

+1 for this:

Don’t forget that level translators are needed with an Uno if you don’t use a muxer.

The MPU-6050 is a 3.3V device. For connecting a 5V output to a 3.3V input, a simple and relatively safe approach is to use a 10K series resistor.