help regarding connection for relays 5v

hi guys , please help me regarding a issue i am facing,

i am trying to use simple 5v activated relay in my arduino circuit to blink some leds using 9v battery , i am doing this as i want to do some basic stuff before incorporating relay to control ac devices at home, i want to ask that how should we provide the 5v power to relay ( from arduino or from outer source,if from arduino do we have to use the 5v and ground points listed on analog side?),please help me regarding this and suggest me how should i give 5v power to relay,i drew my circuit according to this diagram https://www.flickr.com/photos/anachrocomputer/3242387876/in/photostream/

kindly see and help me

Coil power can be from the Arduinoi 5V header, if not too much current is needed.
If the coil needs hundreds of mA (not typical for 1 relay, but will add up for a household), then a separate source should be used.
Do Not use an IO pin to power the coil. Use the 5V header pin, and be sure to connect to an Arduino Gnd pin (any, they are all connected together).

Thank you sir for your suggestion, but can you please show me a picture showing those header pins? Which can Be used to power 5v relay and why i/o pins should not be used? Kindly help sir :)

I/O pins only provide 40mA absolute max, better stick to 20 or so.

The 5V header pin is the one marked below.

Capturezzzz.PNG

Thank you sir so i should use this pin for providing 5v to relay and the pin adjacent to it for ground Purpose? Thanks :)

Jaildar: Thank you sir so i should use this pin for providing 5v to relay and the pin adjacent to it for ground Purpose?

Yes.

Purpose of the Gnd? The transistor needs a common reference point with the 5V to function.