Help - theft protection

Hello

(Its my first project with arduinos, so i dont know much about it.)

Working on a project with an Arduino Duemilanove and a Arduino mini light.

The idea is to make a signal between the two Arduinos with a reciver and an transmitter (an rf link kit like: http://www.elechouse.com/elechouse/images/product/433Mhz%20RF%20Link%20Kit.jpg)

We want to make a signal strength that would be like 2 meters. When this signal has been broken, due to the distance has ben expanted, our buzzer will start to beep.

Since its the first time ive programmed an arduino, it all looks like a jungel. Can someone give me a hint about what codes i might want to use?

Thanks

Guess this is tue dame school project as this arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1271745516 ?

Try to see if You can measure the frequence, if it changes when distance changes.

Try to see if You can measure the frequence, if it changes when distance changes.

I think you'd be hard-pressed to measure Doppler frequencies with this sort of gear.

True, but it is the clostest to the solusion with this, i think.

Doppler frequency difference for a 433MHz source moving at walking pace (1ms-1) relative to a stationary receiver is about 3Hz.

Good luck.

3Hz <10ppB. Luck will not be enough :wink:

Maybe you could hope for someone to really, really snatch it away. ;D

Guess they aren't really interested, abandoned the old topic about this without answering it too.