Help to change or correct the code

I made one azimuth-elevation rotator by using 02 X 0.6 RPM DC motor, 02 X PWM motor controller L298N, 01 X Sensor LSM303DLHC and arduino pro micro ATMega 32U4. This rotator is not able to move 15 - 20 Kg payload of my antenna.
Now I am planning to use 02 X NEMA 23 or NEMA 42, 02 X TB6600 motor driver, 01 X Sensor LSM303DLHC and Arduino Uno.
what kind of change in previous code is required ? Is any change in hardware connection required?
Please guide on these two issues.

previous code is attached, please check.

Rotator6.ino (20.1 KB)

Moved your topic to it's current location as it is more suitable.

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum. Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here. It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

sirsendu64: what kind of change in previous code is required ? Is any change in hardware connection required? Please guide on these two issues.

The control of stepper motors is completely different from DC motors.

I suspect that getting a more powerful DC motor and motor driver might be a simpler solution and require less changes to your wiring and your program

If you do want to use stepper motors then I suggest you start by writing a short program to learn how to control your stepper motor(s). These links may help

Stepper Motor Basics Simple Stepper Code

also look up the AccelStepper library

...R