Help to make work strange board.

My friends gave me such a strange device. This is 32 motor servo controller .

The Chinese program was not working with it.
On the chip written atmega8a au 1213 (only what I can read).
I decided to write a program myself.
The Bootloader cant write via the Arduino IDE.

The program is written with the selected board - Arduino Robot Control, but it not work on board (try programs with serial write and servo.h).
On Board there are 2 LED. LED Servo works continuously. LED Control light flashes when data is sent to COM port.

If anyone can help me to get the card to work, I'll send a present.

P.S. Sorry for my english.

Post a link to where it came from and/or a data sheet.

ChilliTronix:
Post a link to where it came from and/or a data sheet.

unfortunately I have no link or data sheet.

only vendor name "RobotBase"

I did a quick search and you seem to have the Robotbase RB-01C013 from www.alsrobot.com. There is a quick start guide to using this device that can be found here and another that details the use of the original chinese software attaced to this message. I have not found anything that might allow you to program it from the Arduino IDE though sadly.

I will be doing a bit more digging and hopefully I will be able to find something that details how it works. From my analysis it seems to have a pre-programmed Atmega8 that accepts commands through the serial port. I think that if you can find a way to upload the Arduino bootloader you should be able to emulate an Arduino, this is only speculation on my part though.

Edit: It seems he file was too big to attach to the message. The file can be viewed on my google drive here.

Buzz out from the chip's SCK-MISO-MOSI_Reset pins to the male pins around the perimeter, then use an ISP program running on Arduino and reload it.
Any chance that is an 8 or 16 MHz crystal?
Course, it may also have lock bits set and require a high voltage programmer to unlock it.

CrossRoads:
Buzz out from the chip's SCK-MISO-MOSI_Reset pins to the male pins around the perimeter, then use an ISP program running on Arduino and reload it.
Any chance that is an 8 or 16 MHz crystal?
Course, it may also have lock bits set and require a high voltage programmer to unlock it.

I think the crystal is actually 14.7456. I doubt any of the ISP pins would be connected to any of the 32 data pins as they are all controlled by four shift registers on the underside of the board. Also I looked at the atmega8a datasheet to locate the appropriate pins and it can be seen that MISO does not seem to be attached to anything in the following image.

Your best bet then is to get a 32 TQFP cable adapter.
HobbyKing used to carry one - your ISP plugs into one end, the other end has 6 pins in a holder that you press down on top of the TQFP device so you can program it via the SPI pins.
I can't find it on their website now.
You can also solder on 6 wires to SCK, MISO, MOSI, Reset, Power, Gnd, and connect to a 2x3 set of male pins so you have a connection point for the ISP.

Suggest changing they crystal to 16 MHz also.

Found it, via an Arduino forum search:
Radio Control Planes, Drones, Cars, FPV, Quadcopters and more - Hobbyking46316__Atmel_Atmega_Socket_Firmware_Flashing_Tool_USA_Warehouse.html?strSearch=atmega

I have a 10-pin to 6-pin adapter made from crimp housings and terminated wires from pololu.com to make it with my ISP.

berthfield:
I did a quick search and you seem to have the Robotbase RB-01C013 from www.alsrobot.com. There is a quick start guide to using this device that can be found here and another that details the use of the original chinese software attaced to this message. I have not found anything that might allow you to program it from the Arduino IDE though sadly.

I will be doing a bit more digging and hopefully I will be able to find something that details how it works. From my analysis it seems to have a pre-programmed Atmega8 that accepts commands through the serial port. I think that if you can find a way to upload the Arduino bootloader you should be able to emulate an Arduino, this is only speculation on my part though.

Edit: It seems he file was too big to attach to the message. The file can be viewed on my google drive here.

YES!!! Its work!!! I send "T1000 #9P985" to /dev/ttyUSB0 (its linux) and servo working!!!
before I don`t know that to send to COM port. Thank you!

CrossRoads:
Found it, via an Arduino forum search:
Radio Control Planes, Drones, Cars, FPV, Quadcopters and more - Hobbyking46316__Atmel_Atmega_Socket_Firmware_Flashing_Tool_USA_Warehouse.html?strSearch=atmega

I have a 10-pin to 6-pin adapter made from crimp housings and terminated wires from pololu.com to make it with my ISP.

thanks! i will try it too!