HELP to Need to add EEPROM.h to arduino uno

I thanks to ARDUINO

also thanks to github.com

i copy program (washing-machine/washing-machine.ino at master · jagpreetstamber/washing-machine · GitHub)

and modify working good need add EEPROM.h

Help

I’m hemanth am not a programmer i want to make washing machine program board for LG old front load washing machine this machine control board not available is service center all other parts working good so i don’t want waste my machine i done with all electrical and electronics components wiring done program is also done but i need 4 more option

mainly need

1. After power loss resume the program (return the where is off and all user input) i done with power loss detection with A0 pin but i don’t know how start program .

2)I want Pause and Resume loop (timer )

3)need change minimum required

void printTopRowIfSelectButtonPressed(const char **text, int arraySize, int cursorPosition) {
if (selectButtonPressed) {
selectButtonPressed = false;
printTopRow(text, arraySize, cursorPosition);
}
}

void printBottomRowIfChangeButtonPressed(const char **text, int arraySize, int cursorPosition) {
if (upDownButtonPressed) {
upDownButtonPressed = false;
printBottomRow(text, arraySize, cursorPosition);
}
}

void printTopRow(const char **text, int arraySize, int cursorPosition) {
clearRow(0);
lcd.setCursor(0, 0);
printRow(text, arraySize);
}

void printBottomRow(const char **text, int arraySize, int cursorPosition) {
clearRow(1);
lcd.setCursor(0, 1);
printRow(text, arraySize);
}

void printRow(const char text, int arraySize) {
for (int i = 0; i < arraySize; i++) {
lcd.print(text
);

• }*
    }
  • TO*
  • Like this (lcd.setCursor(0, 4);*
  • lcd.print(“UNPLUG PIN”);*
    4) when washing process is running need check water level is low need fill water and high need to drain
    Important
    After power loss resume the program (return the where is off and all user input) i done with power loss detection with A0 pin but i don’t know how start program
    Pleas help
    washing_machine_uno.ino (20 KB)

In general you will find advice on a particular part of Arduino by typing 'Arduino Reference' followed by the name of what you want to know about.

So try a Google search on;

Arduino Reference EEPROM

Lots of examples of how to use EEPROM to be found on the reference page ..............

Thanks for responding i regularly checking but i don't have any idea how to start main problem is stage 6 have more program and i want to save user input and current processes how to start please give one example user input and process save to eeprom pleas