Help! v1.6.7 stopped working!

Everything was going well. I was debugging my code, compiling and downloading without any problems. And then on the last try the Due ran the next to the last downloaded program, not the latest I just downloaded. In the download progress log was this:

Open On-Chip Debugger 0.9.0-gd4b7679 (2015-06-10-22:24) Licensed under GNU GPL v2 For bug reports, read http://openocd.org/doc/doxygen/bugs.html debug_level: 0 adapter speed: 500 kHz adapter_nsrst_delay: 100 cortex_m reset_config sysresetreq Error: unable to find CMSIS-DAP device Error: No Valid JTAG Interface Configured.

Now it can't find something? And why is it concerned with JTAG? I am not running any hardware connected to the JTAG interface, it it has one. I re-booted my PC running Win10 and cycled power on the Due. Still stuck here.

Problem found! v1.6.7 decided to make my Due board into a Uno. Once I selected Due again, all was back to normal. Now I have another microscopic detail to keep track of. Life is good.

How on earth did you get it to give you that error message with Uno selected? It definitely was not treating it like an Uno...

Spooky

Uno was selected. It decided to switch from Due to Uno on it's own, between compiles.