[Help] Voltage Bluetootg Monitor Project for Electric Skateboard

Hi, I am relatively new to Arduino, and know some basic code. I wanted to create a new project to help me learn a bit and to make something useful.

The Objective- I want to view the voltage from a LiPo or Liion battery up to 60v and wirelessly transmit the data to my controller. On the controller I either want for LED’s that tell me how much battery is left, or an OLED percentage display.

How I Think It Can Be Done- I need to monitor the voltage somehow, preferably through the balance leads. There are all ready voltage monitors that plug onto the balance leads on an LiPo or Liion like [this one](http://Floureon 2 Packs RC Lipo Battery Monitor Alarm Tester Checker Low Voltage Buzzer Alarm with LED Indicator for 1-8S Lipo LiFe LiMn Li-ion Battery). They are only up to 8s and I would like up to 12s (if possible) So then how do I output the readings wirelessly (Bluetooth) to a receiver in the controller, and then interpret the reading into either LED indicators or and OLED / LCD screen.

Thanks for the help! Its greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

I'd think that you can use two voltage monitors, for the lower and upper half of the battery. But I'm not sure whether such monitors measure the voltage of cells in parallel or in series. How do you want to load the battery - doesn't that device come with the right number of cell monitors?

Why 60V at all? Such a voltage is possibly harmful.