Help, Will not upload

I have been uploading fine but all of a sudden it stopped and I get this message.
I checked several sketches and they all will not upload.
I changed the Com port and it will not upload.
I connected my Nano board to another computer and it works fine.
I redownload the APPLICATION and and it still will not upload.
ANY IDEAS WILL BE HELPFULL
Brian K

Arduino: 1.8.6 (Windows Store 1.8.14.0) (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Nano, ATmega328P"

Sketch uses 942 bytes (3%) of program storage space. Maximum is 30720 bytes.
Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
An error occurred while uploading the sketch

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

I too am having problems with the program. My computer did an update and it killed the Arduino program i had. When i tried to re download the program it does not work. Trying to use Arduino on a Geeeteck rostock g2s. It doesnot give me the config folders i used to have.

It was been running on Windows 10 with no "upload" issues.
It just stopped for some reason.
Any help would be great.

Brian K

I found an old post and it corrected my problem.

Windows 10
IDE V. 1.8.5

What worked for me is:

Tools> Board: Arduino Nano> Processor: ATmega328P (Old Bootloader)> Port: (Select whichever is available)> Verify sketch> Upload sketch> Done.

Brian K

Please help me? Error, Me too. @DBRR_BrianK ? You said "I found an old post and it corrected my problem."? So How fix?
Any help would be great.

@NgoHuong

He gave you the answer that is specific to the NANO board.
Please read his post carefully.

Thank you. ballscrewbob, DBRR_BrianK. i am careless. i read his answer carefully
I done it and success :slight_smile:

Same here - to upload to Arduino Nano, I have to use the ATMega328P (Old bootloader) setting in Tools -> processor. Maybe a Windows Update did something to the driver.

DBRR_BrianK:
I found an old post and it corrected my problem.

Windows 10
IDE V. 1.8.5

What worked for me is:

Tools> Board: Arduino Nano> Processor: ATmega328P (Old Bootloader)> Port: (Select whichever is available)> Verify sketch> Upload sketch> Done.

Brian K