Help with aquarium lighting controller

I'm not ambitious enough to learn a programming language to make changes to the code that came with an aquarium controller I purchased. I have the code. It uses timelord and produces pwm output for lighting. I need the ability to turn some of the remaining digital outputs on and off based on time since I can't use the pwm output to do what I'd like it to do. If you'd like to earn a few dollars, let's talk.

Lots more information needed. Start with what processor is in it and the actual code, and what you mean by

cheeseclock:
I need the ability to turn some of the remaining digital outputs on and off based on time since I can't use the pwm output to do what I'd like it to do.

as you suggest you want a software-based PWM (so high frequency switching) rather than just switching something on or off for seconds or longer at a time.

No, I'd like to be able to control the unused digital I/O to switch solid state relays, just as I said. It's an Atmega 328. The thing is an Arduino based controller. It already does pwm with sunrise/sunset ramps. I'd like to turn on my CO2 and some outlets without learning a programming language I'll probably never need again.
Also, it's someone's commercial product. I'm not going to put the code here. That's terribly impolite.

I think I was fairly clear with what I was asking.

cheeseclock:
Also, it's someone's commercial product. I'm not going to put the code here. That's terribly impolite.

If you have the code it's probably open source, and can be redistributed. Posting here would be no problem.

If it can not be redistributed, you can't legally send it to anyone else for modification in the first place.

Do you know already how to get the modified software on your device?

cheeseclock:
I think I was fairly clear with what I was asking.

As you noticed, you were not clear enough. Even if it was indeed "fairly clear", that is not good enough for a project description, which has to be at least "crystal clear", leaving nothing to the imagination. You know what controller this is, what you want to do with the project, etc. We know nothing about this at all. Every little detail must be spelled out unambiguously or you will never be able to get what you really want.

You're wasting my time and patronizing at this point.

cheeseclock:
You're wasting my time and patronizing at this point.

Well, so are you, which could be why no one else has replied.

It's fine. I asked if anyone would be interested in coding for money. That is in fact what I do for a living. I program industrial controls. I spent a few hours this evening and wrapped my head around what I was looking at well enough to turn my outputs on and off. Maybe I came off as a dick, but that's not my concern. I was offering money for a simple job that I didn't want to deal with. I'm not about to scrape and bow to people who code in a language I haven't found a need for in the two decades I've been out of college. Take care.

As you're coding industrial controls yourself, you should know how to write down a proper job description (or learn the basics of C in a heartbeat, which would likely be enough to make the modifications you need). Without that, there's no way anyone can help do the programming. I for one am interested in this but without the information I asked for there's no way to tell whether I can do it, or whether it can be done at all.

But maybe I'm wrong in assuming that industrial job descriptions actually are highly detailed and unambiguous.