Help with ARDUINO-UNO Project

Hey there, its me.. I feeled like if i replied again on the old post noone will think i have a new problem so yeah.. for evading those problems i just created a new topic.. So.. i got a problem when it comes to UPLOADING

avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "\\.\COM1": The system cannot find the file specified.

Problem uploading to board.  See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.

Thats my problem... I think you dont need my code this time, so yeah if you need just reply it and say it, thanks

You've got it set to COM1, but that port doesn't appear to exist.

In tools menu, select the correct COM port

If no COM ports are shown, check connections and that the hardware is working (and drivers, if this is first time using this board on this computer). Reboot before deciding that there's a more serious problem.

Satzuna: I feeled like if i replied again on the old post noone will think i have a new problem so yeah.. for evading those problems i just created a new topic.

It is best to stick with a single Thread for a single project as that makes all the data easily accessible.

When you add a new post it automatically moves the Thread to the top of the list so it will be noticed.

...R