Help with car simulator buttons and WiFi

Hello Everyone, I hope everyone is safe and sound. I have a project that I need to work on. I am working on a car simulator and my task is to connect the 4 buttons on the steering wheel to the Arduino and produce a wifi signal when these buttons are pressed. I have an ELEGOO UNO R3 board and seeedstudio wifi shield V2. Please help me in this project that what should be my approach as I am a beginner. Thanks a lot.

I don't know the answer but a good starting point would be a more meaningful Title to attract the attention of people who can help. Perhaps "Help with car simulator buttons and WiFi"

If you edit your Original Post you can change the Title.

...R

The duplicate post in the Introductory Tutorials section has been deleted. Apart from anything else your post was not a tutorial of any kind

Cross-posting is against the rules of the forum. The reason is that duplicate posts can waste the time of the people trying to help. Someone might spend 15 minutes (or more) writing a detailed answer on this topic, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other topic.

Repeated cross-posting will result in a timeout from the forum.

In the future, please take some time to pick the forum board that best suits the topic of your question and then only post once to that forum board. This is basic forum etiquette, as explained in the sticky "How to use this forum - please read." post you will find at the top of every forum board. It contains a lot of other useful information. Please read it.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Okay thanks for letting me know. Can you please help me tho in this project

Hello,
I am working on a car simulator and one of the tasks is that I have to connect the four buttons on the Arduino Uno and send a wifi signal through the seeedstudio wifi shield v2.0 every time a button is pressed. Can you please give me some guidance as I have no idea at all. It would be a huge help. thanks a lot

ochaloye:
Okay thanks for letting me know. Can you please help me tho in this project

Before anyone can help you, you need to tell us how far you have gotten in the project and what you have to work with, in detail?

Paul

@ochaloye

TOPIC SPLIT and MOVED
DO NOT HIJACK / NECRO POST !

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

If you want to know when a button is pressed, look at the State Change Detection example in the IDE (File->Examples-02.Digital->StateChangeDetection). This will show you how to do it for one button. Repeat 3 more times.

Sending a signal through a wifi signal really depends on where you are sending it. To a website? Another Arduino? I'm sure the wifi shield has a library with many examples that you can try out. Once you figure that out, incorporate your button change code.

For detect the pressing event from multiple buttons, see this: For beginners: The simple way to program for multiple buttons [code example] - Introductory Tutorials - Arduino Forum

(deleted)

"send a wifi signal"

To, where? It makes a difference.

Threads on the same project merged

@ochaloye - DO NOT START YET ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS SUBJECT OR YOU RISK BEING BANNED FOR A PERIOD