Help with due & ILI9325

Hey,

I got a problem and i will be happy to get your help guys.

The screen & the touch works great, but for some reason i'm getting a mirror image at the screen, is it possible that the wiring is incorrect (UTFT regular wire).

If you have another idea please help me.

As well, if you know a shield that i can use, and still wire other sensors it will be great.

Thank's!

You have another thread with EXACTLY the same title.

Please provide a link to the actual screen that you have on your desk. Or at least verify the link that I found for you.

UTFT has no idea what controller is being used. It has no concept of reading the ID. Not all panels are the same. UTFT only supports displays from makers that Mr Karlsen approves of.

It is easy to make the screen do anything that you want. But only if we know whether your library is genuine, your sketch, your result.

I always suggest that you use the library examples. Then you only need to post the example name and the constructor that you have used. And you can probably describe the result in words if you don't want to post a photo.

David.

The description you make of the issue is really poor, however this tutorial might help (adapt it for ILI9235), reply #13:

First, sorry about the name/

second, if my problem explanation is not clear, I am using arduino Due and 3.2" tft LCD screen that is based on ILI9325 (16 bit), i do NOT have a shield, so i did the connection between the screen and the due as it says in UTFT manual.

UTFT myGLCD(22,19,18,17,16); 22 -> ILI9325D_16.

The problem is that i am getting a mirror image in the screen, any ideas?

Thanks

Say which screen. Is it this Waveshare display ?

In Portrait the flex ribbons (and black band) are at the bottom of the screen In Landscape the flex ribbons are at the right of the screen.

Say which example. e.g. UTFT_Demo_320x240 Say which way the screen is mirrored e.g. up/down or right/left

Compose your message in your own language. Then get Google to translate into English.

UTFT is v2.8.2 from RinkyDink

David.

At any example. i am using Landscape and the mirroring is left/right.

The (0,0) of the screen are at the top left corner.

as you can see in the attach file, the number 40 is mirrored

In C:\Users\David Prentice\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT_v2.82\tft_drivers\ili9325d\default\initlcd.h change this line

LCD_Write_COM_DATA(0x60, 0xA700); // Gate Scan Line

to

LCD_Write_COM_DATA(0x60, 0x2700); // Gate Scan Line  GS=0

I give up. It is far better to post a photo of a standard example sketch e.g. UTFT_Demo_320x240

David.

Dear David,

do you have a shield you can recommend that i can use with the Due and still have place for other sensors?

Please answer questions e.g. do you have that Waveshare display? Did the initlcd.h edit work?

Which sensors? And how many?

Getting information from you is like drawing blood from a stone. If you take 10 minutes of your life to provide proper details you get ONE reply that solves all your problems in one go.

There are lots of Uno shields and Mega shields. The Due has plenty of pins that you can access with some male angle header strip with the shield in place. You can access the 3x2 SPI header with a 6-way ribbon using standard IDC connectors.

David.

The change of the code line works, thank you.

I have IMU sensor based on I2C protocol (MPU-6050).

LRF that needs Tx and Rx legs (Laser Rangefinder Docs - Google Drive).

A simple corss laser (needs only 3.3V and GND).

And 3.2" TFT touch screen (ILI9325).

now, i want to display on the screen the pitch,roll & yaw and the distance from an object.

So basically, i think that i can use the SPI output for a shield to screen.

I really appreciate your help, despite the lack of details.

Mega shields tend to use 18x2 header and power header. Some use one digital header for XPT2046 Touch controller.
Which still leaves you access to TX, RX, SDA, SCL pins.

Uno shields leave you direct access to the 18x2, 3x2, and TX, RX, SDA, SCL, …

You have plenty of choice.

But you could take a Mega Protoshield and mount a 17x2 socket for your Waveshare and any wiring for your external sensors.
Soldered wiring and connectors on a Protoshield gives you mechanical and electrical reliability.

David.