Help with finding the right board for a wifi camera project

Hey everyone, it's my first time posting here, so hopefully this is the right thread. So I'm looking for the smallest Arduino board and wifi board (or equivalent) to transmit video signals from a little camera module to be viewed on an iPhone or iPad. The camera has 3 leads coming out of it, GND, video out and 3-5v in. Here's a link for more info about the camera, http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170888759428

This is for my design and tech project and it will be my first time programming an Arduino, any extra resources like good articles to check out to help me program this or pre-done codes for this project that I should check out would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

You can't read video with ANY arduino.

Mark

and it will be my first time programming an Arduino,

My advice would be to pick a project that is not a bleeding edge one.

holmes4:
You can't read video with ANY arduino.

Mark

I was doing a little more reading on this site, audio - How to stream Arduino-based camera to HTTP server? - Electrical Engineering Stack Exchange and now I see why. Is there another option that can do what I need? I know a Raspberry Pi would work but it's way too big.

Update: Doing some more reading I've just realised how difficult it is. Sorry, I didn't realise how hard it was.