help with first arduino program

ok so ive been writing code for my arduino that reads my 91 civics ecu via serial, converterts the numbers into values, and then displays em on a 20x4 RGB LCD. current problems ive been having
1 temp calcaulation always reads zero
2 RTD code only outputs zero
also i didnt not write most of the main code for "void Dash()" i got it for a guy on the D-series.org and ive been adding things like menus and more features. i would also apperciate any tips on hope to lower the memory requirement as i will so be adding datalogging to an SD card and an I2C I/O expander.
link to my code on google docs https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3oKxPhyBRY9c1QtZWh0OVl2QTA

1. Before posting, try a pass of the Auto Format tool over your code in the IDE.
    Just press ctrl-T, and your code will be transformed, with consistent indentation.

2. Anywhere you have a literal, unchanging string, like LCD.print("ECU MIL CODES");
    you can save precious RAM by putting the string in PROGMEM.
    Using 1.0, this is simple LCD.print(F("ECU MIL CODES"));, otherwise it is a bit more legwork for you.

ok so i got both of those codes to stop saying zero but the numbers are wacked out like coolant temp 261 f and intake air temp -181 f. they work fine on a graphing calc. which i used to test the temperature curve which is a 0-5volt value that the ecu converters to a 0-255 one byte value. also I tried your LCD.print(F(“phase”)); method it only rquiered more memory and did the ctrl+T thing heres the updated code.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3oKxPhyBRY9TG5ic2pRcThOLTA

also I tried your LCD.print(F(“phase”)); method it only rquiered more memory

It may use a little more program memory (the sort reported by the IDE when you compile), but it uses LESS of your precious RAM.

but the numbers are wacked out like coolant temp 261 f and intake air temp -181 f

So, you need to start adding debug prints to the bits of your code that do the arithmetic on these values.

AWOL:

also I tried your LCD.print(F("phase")); method it only rquiered more memory

It may use a little more program memory (the sort reported by the IDE when you compile), but it uses LESS of your precious RAM.

but the numbers are wacked out like coolant temp 261 f and intake air temp -181 f

So, you need to start adding debug prints to the bits of your code that do the arithmetic on these values.

well right now i'm not trying to save ram i'm trying to save some of that 32kb flash memory on the Uno as it already compiles a nearly 14kb and adding the SD and wire library i fear will push it over the top.
and buy debug prints you mean Serial.print(X);

The SD library will take at least 512 bytes of RAM, so you should be looking at the whole picture of memory saving.

The literal strings will consume program memory whether or not you use the "F" or PROGMEM qualifiers (there's really nowhere else for them to go!) ; it's whether or not you waste RAM with them as well by not qualifying them that is the issue here.