Help with flora not connecting via usb

Hi everyone, I was hoping I could ask you for some support on my issue. I read the troubleshooting guide and searched the forums here and the adafruit forums and so far have come up with nothing.

My issue is that my computer doesnt seem to recognize the adafruit Flora anymore. This is my third build and I have successfully compiled and uploaded code to three separate floras without issue, as recently as a few days ago. But now none of them are connecting.

I am on a mac, and I wasn't doing anything different that I can tell that would cause this to happen. I have tried restarting the Arduino code editor, restarting my mac, using stable code that uploaded before, and I've tried using several different USB ports and two different USB cables. I've also tried to upload to three different Floras. I tried uploading with my mac plugged into power. The Floras work fine when not plugged in, but I can't upload to them.

When I select the port, the only option I seem to get is dev.cu/Bluetooth-incoming-port. I see no option for
usbmodem anymore. I swear I saw this usb port as an option before, but now it's nowhere to be seen. I looked under About my Mac > System report > usb and saw no mention of the flora being recognized.

I'm pretty sure I am up to date on my libraries and drivers. The board is correctly set to "Adafruit Flora". When I plug in my flora, which is connected to an LED strand, the LEDs turn red. I don't know if this is relevant, but I wanted to provide as much info about my issue as possible. Here are the error messages I get when I try to upload:

Arduino: 1.8.0 (Mac OS X), Board: "Adafruit Flora"

Sketch uses 6464 bytes (22%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28672 bytes.
Global variables use 180 bytes of dynamic memory.
avrdude: error: programmer did not respond to command: leave prog mode

Forcing reset using 1200bps open/close on port /dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port
PORTS {/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, } / {/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, } => {}
PORTS {/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, } / {/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, } => {}
Uploading using selected port: /dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port
/Users/jacksonwalker/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/bin/avrdude -C/Users/jacksonwalker/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega32u4 -cavr109 -P/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port -b57600 -D -Uflash:w:/var/folders/h3/2yfrqfj91090jvsqtcjzjs180000gn/T/arduino_build_446882/hat.ino.hex:i

avrdude: Version 6.3, compiled on Jan 17 2017 at 12:01:35
Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/
Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Joerg Wunsch

System wide configuration file is "/Users/jacksonwalker/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/etc/avrdude.conf"

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Thanks for providing any advice on troubleshooting you can. I am out of ideas. You guys are the best, I am so grateful. Will send bitcoin to the person who helps me solve this!

Update: I was able to get one of my floras to connect via usbmodel port, but when I tried to upload I got these errors. Any idea what happened? Is my flora busted? I tried resetting my USB ports on my mac as well, but they are working fine as intended with other devices, so I know they are not the issue.

Arduino: 1.8.0 (Mac OS X), Board: "Adafruit Flora"

Sketch uses 6968 bytes (24%) of program storage space. Maximum is 28672 bytes.
Global variables use 184 bytes of dynamic memory.
PORTS {/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/cu.usbmodem19, /dev/cu.usbmodem1411, {/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/cu.usbmodem19, /dev/cu.usbmodem1411, /dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/tty.usbmodem19, /dev/tty.usbmodem1411, } => {}
PORTS {/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/cu.usbmodem19, /dev/cu.usbmodem1411, /dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/tty.usbmodem19, /dev/tty.usbmodem1411, } / {/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/cu.usbmodem19, /dev/cu.usbmodem20, /dev/cu.usbmodem1411, /dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/tty.usbmodem19, /dev/tty.usbmodem20, /dev/tty.usbmodem1411, } => {/dev/cu.usbmodem20, /dev/tty.usbmodem20, }
Found upload port: /dev/cu.usbmodem20
/Users/jacksonwalker/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/bin/avrdude -C/Users/jacksonwalker/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/etc/avrdude.conf -v -patmega32u4 -cavr109 -P/dev/cu.usbmodem20 -b57600 -D -Uflash:w:/var/folders/h3/2yfrqfj91090jvsqtcjzjs180000gn/T/arduino_build_380844/acariecoat.ino.hex:i

avrdude: Version 6.3, compiled on Jan 17 2017 at 12:01:35
Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/
Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Joerg Wunsch

System wide configuration file is "/Users/jacksonwalker/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino9/etc/avrdude.conf"
User configuration file is "/Users/jacksonwalker/.avrduderc"
User configuration file does not exist or is not a regular file, skipping

Using Port : /dev/cu.usbmodem20
Using Programmer : avr109
Overriding Baud Rate : 57600
avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "/dev/cu.usbmodem20": No such file or directory

avrdude done. Thank you.

Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.
PORTS {/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/cu.usbmodem19, /dev/cu.usbmodem23, /dev/cu.usbmodem24, /dev/cu.usbmodem26, /dev/cu.usbmodem1411, /dev/cu.usbmodem1421, /dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/tty.usbmodem19, /dev/tty.usbmodem23, /dev/tty.usbmodem24, /dev/tty.usbmodem26, /dev/tty.usbmodem1411, /dev/tty.usbmodem1421, } / {/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/cu.usbmodem19, /dev/cu.usbmodem23, /dev/cu.usbmodem24, /dev/cu.usbmodem26, /dev/cu.usbmodem1411, /dev/cu.usbmodem1421, /dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/tty.usbmodem19, /dev/tty.usbmodem23, /dev/tty.usbmodem24, /dev/tty.usbmodem26, /dev/tty.usbmodem1411, /dev/tty.usbmodem1421, } => {}
PORTS {/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/cu.usbmodem19, /dev/cu.usbmodem23, /dev/cu.usbmodem24, /dev/cu.usbmodem26, /dev/cu.usbmodem1411, /dev/cu.usbmodem1421, /dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/tty.usbmodem19, /dev/tty.usbmodem23, /dev/tty.usbmodem24, /dev/tty.usbmodem26, /dev/tty.usbmodem1411, /dev/tty.usbmodem1421, } / {/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/cu.usbmodem19, /dev/cu.usbmodem23, /dev/cu.usbmodem24, /dev/cu.usbmodem26, /dev/cu.usbmodem1411, /dev/cu.usbmodem1421, /dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port, /dev/tty.usbmodem19, /dev/tty.usbmodem23, /dev/tty.usbmodem24, /dev/tty.usbmodem26, /dev/tty.usbmodem1411, /dev/tty.usbmodem1421, } => {}
Couldn't find a Board on the selected port. Check that you have the correct port selected. If it is correct, try pressing the board's reset button after initiating the upload.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.