Help with JPEG image to RGB

This is going to seem very odd and I really don't know too much about the arduino so please bear with me. I am part of a rocket team and the experiment is to land a part of the rocket vertically on a tarp. We must use a camera to identify three differently colored tarps on the ground and land on one tarp. I have a Linksprite JPEG Color Camera Serial UART Interface (TTL level), and I know how to take a picture with it. However the data is fed to the arduino in a compressed JPEG picture.

I need help on converting the compressed JPEG picture into RBG values for individual pixels to run an analysis code that I have already written.

Good luck on an arduino:

I suggest you use a camera with rgb output.

Why RGB?
YUV is more natural for JPEG.

But yes, forget about an Arduino to do this.

Check out Pixy.

AWOL:
Why RGB?

Laziness, from the OP:
"I need help on converting the compressed JPEG picture into RBG values for individual pixels to run an analysis code that I have already written."

AWOL:
Why RGB?

It is because I had code written with RGB values but I can easily change that YCbCr values and eliminate a step.

Thanks everyone for the help. The main issue I'm having right now is creating a code to use the headers to decode the picture. I have attached an example of the output from the camera.

Picture_Example.txt (24.9 KB)