Help with relays

I am trying to make one momentary pushbutton activate four OUAZ-SS-105D relays using an Arduino Micro. With each press the next relay is activated and the others inactive. The relays are functioning properly and seems to be a problem of getting the digital pins to go HIGH. I am not sure where i'm going wrong. Anyone have any ideas? Code that I have so far.. Relay not functioning - Pastebin.com

How have you got it wired up?
There is not enough current available directly from an arduino to turn this relay on, you have to use a transistor.

At first I thought the same thing, but other code that I created (has the digital pins going HIGH on 100ms delays) has the relays working from the digital pins. I have it wired with one post of each relay wired to ground and the other post from each relay wired to pins 2,4,7 and 8.

Coil resistance = 55ohms

How have you got these buffered?

At first I thought the same thing,

At first you were right.

but other code that I created (has the digital pins going HIGH on 100ms delays) has the relays working from the digital pins.

So then you started abusing the arduino's output pins by asking them to draw more than 40mA from them.
They will no be damaged, maybe to the extent that they won't supply much current maybe not.

However, you do need a transistor to drive the relay and a diode across the relay. Get that straight then we can worry about the software.

On it. I guess I’m a little too new to electronics. I don’t think I damaged the board yet, but I would have quickly. Thanks for the advice. I’ll be back once I figure out what transistor to use. Any advice for those?

Virtually anything will handle the current. The 2n2222 is a good all rounder.

a bc547 will also do. and make sure u also connect the flyback diode to the relay before switching an actual load. or else the chip would get burned