Help with simple code

I'm looking for help writing a very simple program to control a linear actuator using a basic adruino with a 4 relay shield.

Button push - normally open, momentary (door bell type)
Relay#1 Closes for 30sec then reopens
Delay for 10mins
Relay#2 Closes for 30sec then reopens
end

This is to control a linear actuator attached to my doggie door at my home. The idea is, I push the button when leaving the house and the doggie door closes. It pauses for 10mins to allow me to get in my car, drive down the driveway and open and close our property gate. Then the doggie door returns to its open position and the dogs are allowed out.

Thanks for the help.

Rich

If you have tried a program and it does not do what you want then please post it and tell us in detail what it actually does and what you want it to do that is different.

If you just want someone to write a program for you please ask in the Gigs and Collaborations section of the Forum and be prepared to pay.

...R

It would be far simpler if the door opened itself powered by a spring, weight or rising hinges. But you could latch it closed with a solenoid latch. A simple timer could keep the latch closed for 10 mins, then release, allowing the door to swing open. No Arduino or actuator needed.

Robin2:
If you have tried a program and it does not do what you want then please post it and tell us in detail what it actually does and what you want it to do that is different.

If you just want someone to write a program for you please ask in the Gigs and Collaborations section of the Forum and be prepared to pay.

...R

That's perfect....Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction...

Polite response, but we’re no closer to helping you address the requirement.

What hardware, experience or code are you starting with?
What is the mass/range of the door being opened.

Many linear actuators require either a PPM signal, or bidirectional drive with end limits.

At the moment, we’re stuck.

lastchancename:
Polite response, but we’re no closer to helping you address the requirement.

I have been assuming the OP has shifted to Gigs and Collaborations.

...R