Help with sparki: Master and slave with HC-06 (Bluetooth) and nRF24L01 (radio)

Hi!
My name is Pedro
I am trying to connect one sparki robot with my computer via bluetooth to send him several orders, and now I have achieved that, I need to connect this (master) robot to other (slave) via radio, so i Will have one computer connected via bluetooth with the master, the master connected via bluetooth with the computer and (here is my problem) connected via radio with the slave. When I try to send several orders via bluethooth to the master (e.g. the velocity and direction of master and slave) and I want to re-send this information via radio to the other robot, any communication is posible, and my program starts no working! Where is the problem? I am thinking in 3 posibilities:

1.- Radio and bluetooth are very very near (image)
2.- It could be a power problem, Can sparki gets the power to make work both of them together? I found information about consumption and I think yes, but i'm not sure
3.-Have radio and bluetooth any variable in common that is trying to be used in different sites?
It is very difficult find any information and data about how sparki Works internally.
It is very important because it is my final Project on my electronic and automatic enginering degree.
Thank you very much, I am waiting for your answers.

Have you confirmed that the radio communication works on its own, without Bluetooth?

There's a test program on the Sparki website.

pedrorodriladron:
It is very difficult find any information and data about how sparki Works internally.

The schematic is on the website too. Plus code libraries etc.