help with uno3 driver, IDE install on win 8 x64

I’m a beginner, I bought Arduino uno 3 and I have a Lenovo 300 Yoga laptop installed on the Windows 8.1 x64 operating system, I have a problem in the definition of Arduino on the system, and the installation of the IDE program.
Now what do you suggest to me as a beginner?
1. Do I replace Windows 8 with Windows 10 because I think it is the best performance with the Arduino and others apps and software
2. Do I continue with Windows 8 and try to solve the tariff problems with some help from professionals here.
3. I have some knowledge of electronic hardware and Windows systems but I am completely new in Arduino and my English as an Arab is not good and I use an electronic translator often but I have the patience to learn and know perfectly well that the good experience on the Internet is written only in English, please help

Please post real pictures as I am unable to see properly the windows errors. They link to a site that does not seem to host them properly.

If using the regular desktop IDE then windows XP and upward are still supported. So there would be no need to upgrade any OS.

Windows 8 does have an issue with driver authentication that is easily fixed. Google can help you with that or the search option at the top right of the screen.

Bob.

From what I can see in the last picture, it looks like the Uno has the ATmega16U2 USB to TTL serial adapter chip. Therefore, you can use the drivers that are in the drivers subfolder of the Arduino IDE installation folder. Try pointing the driver installation wizard at that folder. If you need assistance with that process, let me know and I'll provide detailed instructions.

ballscrewbob: Please post real pictures as I am unable to see properly the windows errors. They link to a site that does not seem to host them properly.

thank you for replying 1- Very sorry about the pictures, the Arab Internet services are very bad. Including photo hosting sites.

ballscrewbob: If using the regular desktop IDE then windows XP and upward are still supported. So there would be no need to upgrade any OS.

Windows 8 does have an issue with driver authentication that is easily fixed. Google can help you with that or the search option at the top right of the screen.

Bob.

2- Temporarily, I've defined the Orduino on Windows 7 in other desktop pc in my store and started working with the IDE program and testing the Blanc as a first sample project it is working fine 3- I have been browsing Windows 8 problems with hardware definitions and I think this problem is specific to Windows 8 only. Anyway, I do not like Windows 8 I will continue training on Windows 7, and I will install Windows 10 on my laptop. So I can train anywhere

now I am interested in two things: First, I hope to be able to write the code for the Ordino programming and not just copy it from the Internet. Second, I hope I can do some small projects by exploiting the ATM IC after being programmed by Ordoino

The only bad thing is that I work as a simple trader in a shop in Egypt, and I do not have time to practice this hobby,I have many ideas but I lack the experience and tools to implement them. Including the lack of money, lack of time and poor English but I always try .. Thank you

pert: From what I can see in the last picture, it looks like the Uno has the ATmega16U2 USB to TTL serial adapter chip. Therefore, you can use the drivers that are in the drivers subfolder of the Arduino IDE installation folder. Try pointing the driver installation wizard at that folder. If you need assistance with that process, let me know and I'll provide detailed instructions.

thank you for replying I have already tried to do this, but I was able to define arduino at the end by a special files I found on this forum, but I did it on Windows 7, now I install Windows 10 and I expect the definition to work well, and as I said, The problem is only with Windows 8 which I will replace it anyway

Now I thank everyone who answered my questions, I need to help him always and I miss this in the places where I live and work and which are filled with primitive humans BC unfortunately