Help with wordclock

I'm trying to build a wordclock. I have 3d printed and bought the parts. And now google gets me nowhere. Please help the noob!!

My error is:
Arduino: 1.8.15 Hourly Build 2021/05/12 03:35 (Mac OS X), Board: "Arduino Uno"

/var/folders/yd/d4m9h63s7dj3r6kyfp5rsqm80000gn/T//ccdW5eq7.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function checkDST': /Users/n/Documents/Arduino/libraries/DST_RTC/DST_RTC.cpp:37: undefined reference to rulesDST'
/Users/n/Documents/Arduino/libraries/DST_RTC/DST_RTC.cpp:37: undefined reference to rulesDST' /var/folders/yd/d4m9h63s7dj3r6kyfp5rsqm80000gn/T//ccdW5eq7.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function write':
Multiple libraries were found for "DST_RTC.h"
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/Print.h:53: undefined reference to rulesDST' Used: /Users/n/Documents/Arduino/libraries/DST_RTC Not used: /Users/n/Documents/Arduino/libraries/DST_RTC-1.1.1 /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/Print.h:53: undefined reference to rulesDST'
/var/folders/yd/d4m9h63s7dj3r6kyfp5rsqm80000gn/T//ccdW5eq7.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function checkDST': /Users/n/Documents/Arduino/libraries/DST_RTC/DST_RTC.cpp:55: undefined reference to rulesDST'
/var/folders/yd/d4m9h63s7dj3r6kyfp5rsqm80000gn/T//ccdW5eq7.ltrans0.ltrans.o:/Users/n/Documents/Arduino/libraries/DST_RTC/DST_RTC.cpp:55: more undefined references to `rulesDST' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Uno.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Please read the instructions on how to use this board. Also my eyes are not what they use to be and I cannot see your schematic, I know you drew one and not a frizzy thing.