Help!

Hi all, I’m new to Arduino and I am wanting to start my first project, I have posted in the hacking thread last night and haven’t received any response. Have I posted in the incorrect thread. Sorry I’m new to Arduino :slight_smile:

It's a bit early yet to be complaining about a lack of response. Wait 48 hours.

I don't visit the Device Hacking section of the Forum so I have no idea what goes on there. This Project Guidance section seems to be much busier.

One option is to click Report to Moderator in your other Thread and ask to have it moved to this section.

...R

Exactly what do you want us to help with?

I’m just seeing if I have posted in the correct thread as I have noticed there is a wide range of threads I may have posted in the incorrect thread. Also if I don’t receive a reply on my thread do I just continue searching for clues or wait for a reply. Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

barraking:
Also if I don’t receive a reply on my thread do I just continue searching for clues or wait for a reply.

Whether you get a reply depends on someone reading your query who has the necessary knowledge to help you.

I think (but I don't know for certain) that more people are likely to see your query if you ask the Moderator to move it to this section.

I am not familiar with CanBus myself.

...R

Robin2:
Whether you get a reply depends on someone reading your query who has the necessary knowledge to help you.

I think (but I don't know for certain) that more people are likely to see your query if you ask the Moderator to move it to this section.

I am not familiar with CanBus myself.

...R

Alright, thank you so much for your help, I will try and ask the moderator to change its location. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: