helping in coding

hi everybody I'm new here .. I need help for my project... plz

my project is 3 ultrasonic and 2 speaker ... for blindness people 1 ultrasonic for right side... 1 for in front side ... 1 for left side if any object in front any those ultrasonics speaker 1 will out a sound.. 1 soind for right.. 2 sounds for in front .. 3 sounds for left and in case an object in front of them all the speaker 2 will out sound different than the first.. I need help in coding... and in circuit... plz I need help asap I'm really in big trouble

I'm really in big trouble

Why?

I suggest you start with looking at some examples using one sensor only. Once you master this, change your code for 2 then 3 sensors.

http://arduino-info.wikispaces.com/UltraSonicDistance

I tried to find a code one ultrasonic and one speaker but I can’t … also donno hoe to connect it in arduino uno

I tried to find a code one ultrasonic and one speaker but I can't

Try to find one code for an ultrasonic sensor, and another for a speaker and merge them. You haven't even said which U/S sensor you have.

Virtuabotix Ultrasonic Rangefinder... I'm using this ultrasonic ....

Why like Yoda are you writing?

This one, with links to a library and sample code? What doesn't that code do that you want it to?

hhhhhh .... this is my project ... but i don't have any idea for arduino .. and i have 7 subjects to complete my engineering study and i have to catch up every thing ... that's why i came her for help... i want some body to help me to write the code

i want some body to help me to write the code

Fair enough, and that's what we try to do.

But help means that you need to post what you already tried- both your sketch and circuit. You need to explain what it's not doing (or doing wrong), then we can help.

You're actually asking for a turnkey solution, in my opinion. That goes against many people's ethics, as graduates ourselves, to whom help is one thing, providing a solution is a different thing altogether.

Post your circuit and code, along with links to the hardware datasheets, and I'm pretty sure you'll get some help.