HEY ARDUINO EXPERTS NEED GUIDANCE HERE ! THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

GOOD DAY ARDUINO EXPERTS

Im Allan , Computer Engineering student and we have are design project now.

Now i come up to an idea to make a project that has able to give a certain location sample (room) to have an wireless File storage system like (Cloud , Dropbox) that will allow you to upload and download file but exclusive only in a certain range , this is my added feature idea on my title proposal "Advance Classroom Attendance Monitoring via Android with Local Area Wireless File Storage System and Room Appliances Automation Control " I just want to ask if its possible to make that ida because honestly im just a beginner totally in arduino, and if its possible can u give me some supporting preferences or knowledge on how and what modules will help me. =(

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE ARDUINO EXPERTS , MORE POWER AT YOU ALL PEOPLE 8) :slight_smile:

GOOD DAY ARDUINO EXPERTS

Now i come up to an idea to make a project that has able to give a certain location sample (room) to have an wireless File storage system like (Cloud , Dropbox) that will allow you to upload and download file but exclusive only in a certain range , this is my added feature idea on my title proposal "Advance Classroom Attendance Monitoring via Android with Local Area Wireless File Storage System and Room Appliances Automation Control " I just want to ask if its possible to make that ida because honestly im just a beginner totally in arduino, and if its possible can u give me some supporting preferences or knowledge on how and what modules will help me. =(

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE ARDUINO EXPERTS , MORE POWER AT YOU ALL PEOPLE 8) :slight_smile:

GOOD DAY ARDUINO EXPERTS

Please learn first how to post properly - do not use CAPITALS as that is considered shouting - use a title that indicates what your question is - your project description is not clear enough and what the role of Arduino is in it. - colored fonts and background does not make it more clear (except for the title of your project)

You mention android so there are tablets, smartphones ?involved; wifi points to networking, home automation makes me think of sensors ==> too vague

Please make an unambiguous list of requirements what your system supposed to do Then make a first design what kind of "modules" you think you need. If there are concrete questions regarding Arduino you can post them here

BTW, the title is promising!

And please do not cross post as that wastes time for every reader of the forum and will result in less responses.

TheGreatYobs:
GOOD DAY ARDUINO EXPERTS

welcome.

please go back to your first post and change the subject line.

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html

please read item #6.

your idea is interesting,

HEY DO MY HOMEWORK! HOW ELSE DO I GET A DEGREE?